Pre-portrait Consultation –
I can’t wait to meet you! Sessions include a pre-portrait consultation to discuss your interests, style, how you’d like to express yourself through portraiture, as well as session procedures and suggestions to help you achieve the look you desire. We’ll design your wardrobe and based on your input, I’ll make suggestions for locations, backdrops and props. Upon booking, I’ll send you additional details to prepare for your consultation.
Sessions are available throughout the year. Are you picturing a shoot at a park with water, trees, benches… an urban area with architecture, lampposts, railroad tracks, graffiti… a rural landscape with tall grasses, a barn, fields, fenceposts…. a waterfall with a river, boulders, moss covered rocks…
Although I specialize in creating portraiture of older children and high school seniors, sessions are open to families, toddlers, couples, maternity… Let’s get together to plan your perfect shoot.
All photo shoots take place outdoors. I will maintain a minimum of 6 feet in distance and am happy to wear a mask if requested to do so. For obvious reasons, clients are not expected to wear masks.
$350 investment includes:
- Pre-portrait consultation by phone, email, zoom, text ….
- On location shoot with unlimited clothing changes
- 10 high res (8×12 inch), color, retouched, unwatermarked digital portraits (chosen by Susan), along with a black and white duplicate of each of the 10 portraits emailed in a link for quick and easy downloading to multiple devices.
- Custom mobile app – digital photo album to share
- Reproduction release to have your own prints and photo products made for personal use and to share online with friends and family
- Complimentary access to my portrait wardrobe closet
- No session fee
- additional 30 min and 5 additional digital portraits $150
- Hair $25
- Makeup $25
- Flash drive $20